Some of the headlines covered by the Circle in the past:
- A winning Brexit
- Is France doing enough for a successful Brexit?
- Is Brexit the exit of the City?
- Why should France care?
- Framing, bargaining, imagining
- State of the negotiations
- Sticking points
- Multi-speed Europe
- Asymmetric negotiation
- Opting for second best
- Lancaster House as a platform
- Britain, you’ve got friends
Some of the special guests the Circle was honoured to host (by alphabetical order):
- Éric Albert – City Correspondent of Le Monde
- Sonia Delesalle-Stolper – UK and Ireland Correspondent of Liberation
- Gina Miller – Co-Founder -SCM Direct, Transparency Activist
- Kalypso Nicolaïdes – Professor of International Relations and Director of the Centre for International Studies at Oxford University
- John Peet – Political Editor of The Economist, Chief Editor on Bexit
- Marc Roche – Journalist (Le Point Correspondent), Author, Filmmaker
- Tom Tugendhat – MP, Chair of the Foreign Affairs Committee at House of Commons
All EEC events take place under Chatham House rules. Therefore the content of those events should not be reported publicly without first gaining permission from the ECC and its speakers.